This shield addes the IR transceiver to Raspberry Pi.
1. Infrared Receiver:
- Frequency: 38KHz
- Receiving distance: 18-20m
- Receiving angle: +/- 45 degree
2. Infrared Transmitter:
- Wavelength: 940nm
- Transmitting distance: 7-8m
3. Support dual infrared transmitter LEDs:
- It requires user to solder the infrared LED D2, and disconnet the solder point SJ1.
4. Support LIRC software
5. Support XBMC. Users can use the infrared functions under XBMC.
6. Support dual GPIO buttons, users can configure the functions of these two buttons.
The pin layout: