This is a LED module hosted with a blue LED of diameter of 5mm.
ArduBlock for Linker Kit
ArduBlock is a tile-based visual programming environment, which is designed to make it easy to get start with programming Arduino. We believe that Linker kit is more suitable for starter than breadboard or protoboard approach. We have been working on adding Linkerkit into ArduoBlock.
- Find the preference path:
- Copy ardublock-all.jar to arduino-1.0.1toolsArduBlockTooltoolardublock-all.jar
- ardublock-all.jar can be downloaded from the link below.
- Launch ardublock by:
- Run ArduBlock on pcDuino
- Install ArduBlock on pcDuino following the steps above.
- Launch ArduBlock on pcDuino
- We can create a program by picking the elements in the left column to the work space in right column: