Add a RTC to 8-bit MCU!
The DS3234 is a low-cost, extremely accurate SPI bus RTC with an integrated temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
- Battery Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping
- High-precision (±2ppm)
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to +70°C
- Low-Power Consumption
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year Compensation Valid Up to 2099
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms
- Programmable Square-Wave Output
- 4MHz SPI Bus Supports Modes 1 and 3
- Digital Temp Sensor Output: ±3°C Accuracy
- Register for Aging Trim
- Active-Low RST Input/Output
- 300-Mil, 20-Pin SO Package