Papilio is an open source FPGA project intended for education, hobbyists, engineers or anyone interested in learning digital electronics in a friendly community.
As the currently most powerful development board in Papilio series, Papilio Pro is based on Xilinx Spartan 6 LX FPGA. It offers exciting new features over Spartan 3, including up to 48 massive I/O lines, dual channel USB, integrated JTAG programmer, 64Mb large SDRAM, and an efficient switching power supply.
Find more details about the new performance of Papilio Pro and comparison among Papilio One 250k, Papilio One 500k and Papilio Pro, please check out the product page over Gadget Factory.
- Spartan 6 LX9 FPGA (Datasheet)
- High efficiency LTC3419 Step Down Dual Voltage Regulator (Datasheet)
- Dual Channel FTDI FT2232 USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface (Datasheet)
- 64Mbit Micron MT48LC4M16 SDRAM (Datasheet)
- 64Mbit Macronix MX25L6445 SPI Flash (Datasheet)
- 48 I/O pins arranged in a Papilio Wing form factor
- 32Mhz Crystal Oscillator