This all weather outdoor camera can work day and night to capture the faces around your house and business. The faces will be clustered automatically and you can see that particular face show up how many times around your property and at what time. If you choose, you can also do a remote video view all from the your smartphone iOS or Android. It will do cloud reporting of the people counter.
Not same as the ordinarily 3.6mm lens security cameras out there, this bullet face recognition camera has a lens focus length from 9 to 22mm. You can zoom it to as far as 22 feet and it can capture faces at 3 feet away.
- Built-in AI deep learning face recognition algorithm, support face detection, face tracking and scoring, pick the best face photo, and reduce the duplicated captures.
- Support face capture for complex environment. Up to 40 faces can be detected and captured at the same time.
- Using the face recognition surveillance system, the efficiency is improved by more than 10,000 times! In a non-face recognition surveillance system, it may take hours or even dozens of hours to query an event person. However, only a few seconds are required in the face recognition surveillance system.
- Upload faces by FTP to remote ftp host or AISHOP
The AISHOP platform is a world-class facial recognition platform solution that can be utilised for pro-active retail loss prevention or for private safety or monitoring applications. The deepcam AISHOP platform can also be used for business analytics. It can measure traffic, profile of visitors and frequency of repeat visitors.
It comes with web app, iOs, and Android app.
The app complements the Administrative portal account for the AISHOP solution and allows some of the functions of the Admin portal to be viewed and/or performed via this mobile device app. Functions such as:-
– view a list of faces that have been processed from each camera;
– filter faces by camera;
– filter faces by subject type;
– receive report updates from edge devices;
– receive notifications and alerts;
– Wi-Fi connection information to help set up devices; and
– Photos/Media/Files used to take and store camera snapshots.
Some of the features of the app will require opt in permission from your mobile device to be selected before they can be used.
How to Remote View Using Mobile APP
Install mobile APP UvSmart.
Add the LinkSprite Facial Recognition Camera in UvSmart APP. Click the menu button in the upper left corner, then click “Device manager”, fill in the “Device ID”, “User ID”, “Password” as required, and click “Add”, as shown below: (The “Device ID” is the device UUID code, the “User ID” is ‘SnApAdm1n’, and the password is the key of the facial capture camera, which can be viewed on the camera body.)
After the device is successfully added, click on the camera to view the video in real time, as shown below:
||1/2″ 2.0MP SONY CMOS
|Effect Pixel Number
||Line by line scan
||1/25s~1/10000s; auto adjust
|Wide Dynamic Range
||＞80dB Digital WDR
|Digital Noise Reduction
||3D Digital Noise Reduction
||Up to 4 privacy zones are supported
||9X optical auto adjustable zoom lens 9-22mm
|Video resolution: Main stream
|Video resolution: Sub stream
|Video Frame Rate
|Video Bit rate
||Can adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance; AWB (auto white balance), AGC (AGC), AE (automatic exposure control), AIC (automatic aperture correction); privacy zone occlusion; OSD stack; image rotation: 90 degrees / 270 degrees normal automatic, manual or automatic color to black and other switching mode
||Face capture, face tracking and face automatic filtering
||Capture image using JPEG encoding
||0-10 adjustable, the lower the sensitivity, the higher the picture quality
|Range of Interest
||Support for face recognition area selection
|Upload to aishop.deepcam.com platform
||Automatically if register an account at aishop.deepcam.com and add the camera using MAC address
|The network interface
||1 RJ45 10M/100M Adaptive Ethernet port POE
||IPv4, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTCP, UPNP, RTSP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP
||Support the latest ONVIF and GB GB28181
||Up to 8 users can log in simultaneously
||DC12V 2A/ POE(802.3at)（optional）
||-10℃~55℃，20-80% RH (no condensation )
|Night vision distance
||No bracket included