Linker VEML6075 uses Vishay’s UVA and UVB Light Sensor VEML6075. The VEML6075 senses UVA and UVB light and incorporates photodiode, amplifiers, and analog / digital circuits into a single chip using a CMOS process. When the UV sensor is applied, it is able to detect UVA and UVB intensity to provide a measure of the signal strength as well as allowing for UVI measurement.
- Operating voltage range : 3V - 5.5V
- Logic voltage range : 3V - 5.5V
- Supply current (TYP.) : 485uA
- Output type : I2C bus
- Industrial Temperature Range : -40℃ to +85℃
- 16-bit resolution per channel
- Excellent UVA and UVB sensitivity
- Dimension: 24*23.6*9.2mm
- Handheld device
- Consumer device
- Industrial and medical application
How to use
Arduino UNO x1
Linker Base Shield x1
Linker Cable (20cm) x1
Linker VEML6075 x1
Connecting the Linker VEML6075 to the I2C interface of linker Base shield with linker cable ：
Place the VEML6075_master library folder your ”arduinosketchfolder/libraries/ folder”.
Open File->Examples->VEML6075_Master->auto_mode and upload to your Arduino uno wired up to the sensor.
Please select the correct type and port of the board ：
Upload to the Arduino and open the serial console at 9600 baud to see the UV data output.