This product is based on the latest IEEE P1910 technology, which transmits HD videos and high-speed data signals and transfers IP HD network signals to 2KM in coaxial cable, twisted-pair two-core wire and telephone line. It has such advantages as long transmission range, high communication rate, multimedia service support and flexible networking, and is widely applied to the transformation and upgrading of original analog system into such projects as network HD, web camera video long-range extension and elevator monitoring transmission, etc. Cost is greatly reduced due to the omission of optical cable and optical transmission equipment. It is easy to install, doesn’t need IP address, is apparent to users, and doesn’t have any special installation requirement. It is very suitable for the alteration and extension projects in which cable cannot be newly added or cable is hard to be newly added.
Note: The device needs one transmitter and one receiver (they are same device) to be used together.
- Support multi-node networking, and a pair of cables can be connected to at most 24 terminal devices
- Support 720P, 960P and 1080P HD IP network cameras
- Ordinary SVY75-5 cable’s maximum transmission distance is 2KM, able to keep TOP/IP throughput not less than 30Mbps
- Support plug and play, and no setting of network terminating equipment, including web camera, needs to be changed
- It is simple to construct at a low cost, for full use can be made of the original coaxial cable, power line or telephone line for cabling; moreover, network installation cost can be reduced since communication media, such as Ethernet, needn’t be re-laid Product Parameters
- Side Interface: BNC interface*1, RJ45 interface*1
- Transmission Rate: maximum 100Mbps
- Maximum Transmission Range: 2KM(In the case of a front end of a rear end)
- Cable Type: coaxial line, twisted pair and telephone line
- Self-network Quantity: 2-24 sets (a cable can be connected to 24 sets)
- Power Supply: DC12V1A
- Power: 15.4W
- Operating Temperature: -20℃-40℃
- Relative Humidity: 5%-95% Non-condensing
- Product Size: 9.5(cm)*9.2(cm)*2.6(cm)
- Package Size: 30(cm)*20(cm)*8(cm)
- Weight: 1KG/pair
How to deploy it ?
How to install it ?
Step1: Getting rid of the video wire. (Cut the shielded metal mesh outside the video wire and the steel core in the middle as shown)
Step2: Preaparing to connect. (1. The intermediate copper core shall not be in contact with the external shielded metal mesh to form a short circuit. 2. Shielded metal mesh must be wrapped and fixed to prevent falling off)
Step3: Finish. (It is ready to be connected)
Step4: Fixed. (Checking if the screws are firm before screw on)