The Hover is a hand gesture and touch development kit. This amazing board lets you detect hand movements in the air from up to 5" away for touch-less interaction. You can now interact with your projects by just hovering your hand and get rid of the need for physical buttons. It also features five capacitive pads for touch input. The Hover lets you control your hardware projects in a new and engaging way.
- Works with pcDuino, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Spark Core
- Gestures Supported: up, down, left, right
- Touch Features: up to 5 electrodes can be used for touch input.
- Breadboard friendly
- Gesture Detection Range: up to 5 inches
- Uses I2C and 2 GPIOs to connect with Host
- Compatible with 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers (on-board logic level shifting for I2C lines)
- I2C slave @ address 0x42
- Powered by 3.3V
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches
Downloads & Resources
- Getting Started: http://www.justhover.com/setup/
- Projects: http://www.justhover.com/projects/