How to Make a Visitor Welcome/Alarm System With Deepcam Face Recognition Technology——Windows
Posted by on
A visitor welcome/alarm system is designed to detect the faces of all visitors. If the visitors are in the database, it will greet them by displaying the name and logged. If the visitors are not in the database, it will still display the face and marked as stranger and logged.
The smart visitor welcome/alarm system has two versions of Android and Windows. We have already introduced the Android version. Today we will introduce the operation method of the Windows version.
1x DeepCam face capture camera
1x Computer With Windows Operating System
1. Set up
Connect the DeepCam face capture camera to the LAN by ethernet cable and power on.
Note: Make sure the DeepCam face capture camera and the computer are in the same local network.
2. Get the IP address of DeepCam face capture camera
a. DeepCam face capture camera conform to a standard named Onvif, we use ONVIF Device Manager to check the IP of DeepCam face capture camera.
You can download the ONVIF Device Manager tool from:
b. Download the tool and install it, and then open it. It will automatically search all the camera in the LAN. For details, please refer to the following picture.
a. Run Visitor Welcome APK as shown below
b. View the Settings Menu Bar
Right-click on the run icon Welcome/alarm System to view the Settings Menu Bar, as shown in the following figure:
c. Add Camera
Click [System Settings]-[Camera Settings], to add camera, as shown in the following figure,
(1. Camera IP : Fill in the IP of the camera you want to add, you can also select the IP of the camera you want to add on the “Camera” drop-down box. The drop-down box shows all the camera IP of the same LAN that the system searched
(2. Port Number: The port number of DeepCam face capture camera is 36123
(3. User Name: the user name of DeepCam face capture camera is SnApAdm1n
(4. Password: the password is the KEY of DeepCam face capture camera, The camera KEY can be obtained by wrapping or by removing the bottom cover of the camera to view the fuselage tag.( The bottom cover of the camera is snap-fastened and can be removed directly without tools.)
After adding, click on [Submit], as shown in the following figure:
d. Member Registration
Right-click on the run icon Welcome/alarm System , and then click on “Member add” to fill in the member information as required, as shown below:
After successful registration, when the system detect the faces of all visitors who are in the database, it will greet them by displaying the name and logged. If the visitors are not in the database, it will still display the face, but not name, as shown below,
Batch Add. Click ” Batch Add ” and then click “Open The Folder” to select the Folder, as shown in the following figure:
Please note that the name of the image in the folder is the name of the corresponding person.